Get Thousands Of Backlinks Instantly !

Link building is one of the most important aspect of having a good SEO for a blog or a website as it helps in having a better pagerank. Just a couple of days ago I wrote an article about how to get .edu backlinks for free, I am now going to extend that article and this time I am bringing you the secret tricks to having thousands of backlinks in no time for your url. I am sure that this will help you a lot in having good rankings and in getting a good traffic as well. I hope you all will like it and love it as usual.

Update : Links are not working anymore.
There are many ways to get backlinks. Some are automated and some are manual, The easiest way is to get it done automaticaly. I am giving you one automated way to get almost 2000 backlinks for your url, one manual way to get a backlink from PR9, a huge lost of almost 200 .edu links which allows you to comment and the same huge list containing .gov url ! So, sit back and Enjoy ! Below I am quickly listing down the ways which you might want to follow.
Automated way to get backlinks
By following this method, I am sure you will earn few free backlinks from high ranked pages. Just follow the link given below, enter your url in the field given and start the process. Keep the window open till it completes the process. This might not be working but at least I have tried doing this and there is nothing wrong in giving it a try !
http://report.loganrockmarketing.com/backlinker/idx.html
Get backlink from PR9
Below is the method I used to get a PR9 backlink. Once again I am saying that this is just another trick and might not work but as I have seen people saying that it is a dofollow link, I have given it a try and there is nothing wrong in giving it a try Get Thousands Of Backlinks Instantly !
  1. Goto CssDrive
  2. Press ctrl+F and find the word “Register”
  3. After registering, open your profile and edit it
  4. Add your links in the “Bio” box using html code: <a href=”http://www.yourdomain.com”>Your Keyword</a>
  5. After saving, click on your username to have a look at your profile
  6. Ping your blog using Pingler or any other ping service.
II hope you liked the article and might like to follow it ! Feel free to leave a word of appreciation as even this blog is a DOFOLLOW Get Thousands Of Backlinks Instantly !
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Kanyi Okeke said...

Nice one. going to try it out now

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...